Tuesday, April 12, 2005

hello world:) finally decided to blog. hahah but now that i'm starting on this entry i'm starting to get tired already... heh heh.

past few weeks have been pretty much bad cos on top of all the matches and trainings there's all the horrid tests and performance tasks and there's rs due soon... it's at times like these that i truly realise the wonderful luxuries of sleep. all i do when i get home from softball is sleep. bah. and then i wonder why i'm so slow at finishing up my work.

and speaking of sleep... ruoqi and i went to deb's house to do rs today. "do rs". first we had lunch HAHA that took long enough... shan't elaborate any longer ;) then went to vj to watch the seniors' match. all we did was just stand there and taunt our usual "cmon batter see you swing" just like normal and apparently we were so loud that christina (who was standing all the way in left field) couldn't hear herself taunting >.<

we're really like loudhailers la. so chor lor. or however you spell it. yeah. then after the match we were supposed to go home to do rs.. or rather START on it. only thing is we made the mistake of doing it on the BED. no prizes for guessing what happened after that... all we accomplished by the end of the day was to split up the work -.-

oh and i realised that softballers are pretty deaf too. was listening to seema's zen micro and the volume was at a really comfortable level, then sarah came over and wanted to listen to, and all she did was take one side of the earplugs and it was so loud that she couldn't even wear ONE side of it. shit i think i'm becoming deaf. must be from the softballers man. you should hear deborah laugh. thats level one. then you add ruoqi. level two. if you get past level two it's really quite impressive already. haha. then you add resh's super high-pitched can-hear-from-two-storeys-away laugh. (level three! bravo!) then haiyah lazy to type out all the levels but just throw in the rest of the softballers plus jem's walrus cry LOL we are so noisy it's no surprise that i'm becoming deaf. and no wonder GOMs (grumpy old men) on the bus always ask us to shuddup. sigh.

hmm sunday's bowling was pretty okay except that i really didnt go into the **** ******, i didnt see anyone *** and i DEFINITELY WASN'T DROOLING. urgh. anyway super late now nvm how much i slept in the afternoon... i need more sleep. yay no school tmr:) goodnight!

Find me here
And speak to me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place
Where I find peace again

You are the strength
That keeps me walking
You are the hope
That keeps me trusting
You are the life
To my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything

And how can I stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be
Any better than this
(Ahh Yeahhh)

You calm the storms
And you give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall
You steal my heart
And you take my breath away
Would you take me in
Would you take me deeper, now

And how can I stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be
Any better than this

And how can I stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be
Any better than this

Cause you're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything, everything
You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything, everything
You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything, everything
You're all I want
You're all I need
Everything, everything...

When how can I stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be
Any better than this

Would you tell me how could it be
Any better than this...

what a lovely song. such a pity the front part is so slow and draggy:( anyway really going to sleep now. goodnight!

bel


retardebel 1:00 AM

deb and bel
rgs softball :)

linkage
blogger
inet
clique blog
angela
chuwen
clement
denise
ellen
fadzieee
glenn
gloria
ian
isaac
jem and ruoqi
jennifer
joannebala
jolyn
kaur
keith
kenneth
loisie!
melissa
mosey moses*
natalie
pumba lumba
POONIE (lol!)
sandy*
sensibles!
shawn
shumei
soena
steph
teresa
victor
vithyacookie=)
wanping
xianhuilim

archive index
december 2004
january 2005
february 2005
march 2005
april 2005
may 2005
june 2005
july 2005